Saturday, October 10, 2009

I missed my Blog anniversary!

It just occurred to me that my first blog post was dated September 25th, 2008.

How could I have missed my anniversary?? Have I really been doing this for a year?

I would say that I have learned many things about blogging, but there is still so much more to learn. I really can't compete with the big guys. Oh well. Like I've been saying all along, it's just the "ramblings and happenings of an ORDINARY Catholic Mom." And that's pretty much it. I'm really just pretty ordinary.

And that's okay, at least for those that are still with me!

I appreciate those of you who think I might be interesting and have stayed with me for this long. I hope to keep on sharing my ordinary life with you, at least until Blogger tells me I have used up all my megabytes (which is currently 17% used, for anyone who is worried).

4 comments:

Evann said...

Happy belated bloggie anniversary, Angela!

Jessica Gordon said...

Happy anniversary!! I have really enjoyed getting to know you this past year, and even have the opportunity to meet! Hope to see you soon! =)

Heather Lundquist said...

Hi, I just got back into blogspot blogging again. I am a SAHM, Catholic and beginning the homeschooling adventure with my 4 y/o boy!

God bless,
Heather

elm said...

Congrats on your Blog-O-Versary!!! I enjoy reading about other "ordinary" moms and find it fun to see what ordinary is like in other homes!!