The kids have been taking a science class at our local science museum. Every week when we get there, a certain car is parked in the same spot in the parking lot. There is a statue of Mary buckled into the back seat. The statue is actually an old yard statue that you would use at Christmas, and the car is this huge, old, turquoise boat. So this week, I took some pictures, because the kids and I just think it is very quirky and funny.
Maybe she rides along so that the driver can use the HOV lanes. Or maybe they just have a special devotion to Mary.
Maybe she rides along so that the driver can use the HOV lanes. Or maybe they just have a special devotion to Mary.
1 comment:
I wouldn't be able to resist sitting there and waiting for the owner/driver to come out to their car! I might not ask right away, but sort of stalk for a few more weeks to see if they appear "approachable"! Then, I would HAVE to ask and know more!!!! But, that is just crazy ol' me... oh, the stories they might have to share!!!! :)
Post a Comment