1.
I went to see my niece's new baby yesterday afternoon. It sure brings back a lot of memories (and longings!) to go to the hospital and hold a brand new baby.
2.
I am still trying to decide if I want to go to the conference in June. They haven't entirely updated their website yet, so I can't see the entire schedule/agenda. But I am thinking that I might just go anyways. It always ends up being good and it's a nice weekend away.
3.
I am feeling bored and very lonely lately. The loneliness is profound.
4.
Holy Week starts on Sunday . . . my, how time flies.
5.
It is raining, and raining, and raining. And it's cold. And windy. I am tired of all this wintry weather. Where is spring?? Did I mention that it's raining?
6.
I am having homeschool panic again. The question keeps running through my head, "Who are you to think that you can pull this off?" As my kids get older, my confidence becomes less and less.
7.
It cost me $63.00 to fill the van with gas yesterday. Ugh. Why don't they just punch me in the gut while I am there, too?

No comments:
Post a Comment