This year I purchased the Paschal Candle Kit from Illuminated Ink. I've seen this on their website for a couple of years now, and managed to get my order placed in time to make this for Easter this year.
What a nice little project this turned out to be for Lil Guhl to do (with a little bit of help)! First of all, it comes with fantastic, step-by-step instructions, complete with pictures. There is even a sheet that explains what all the symbols mean.
Everything went just as the directions said it would. It took us about an hour.
We did end up with a couple of bubbles and a spot that got a little messed up in one of the press-on decals, but from a distance you can hardly see it!
Our finished candle all ready to go!
2 comments:
Very nice! I always make my own, but yours looks so professional!
Very pretty.
Post a Comment