Our new table is taking a bit of a beating with us doing school on it every day. I have been on the look out for a tablecloth of some sort, but I want something that I can wipe off, and not be having to change tablecloths constantly.
I have looked at some flannel backed vinyl ones but mostly find bad patterns. Or if I like the pattern, they don't have the size to fit my table. I have looked at some oilcloth tablecloths, but mostly find them to be expensive. (I am still not sure of the difference between oilcloth and the regular vinyl ones you can find almost anywhere; maybe it's quality??) Anyways, I found this oh-so-cute fabric online the other day and fell in love.
Can you ever really have too much chicken stuff?
Anyways, they also had the cute chicken fence pattern which I will make a drop border with since the square panels are just wide enough to cover the table.
Then I think I am going to be on the look out for some clear, heavy-gauge vinyl to go over the top of this. I am hoping that that will work . . . so I can just wipe it clean.
Wish me luck! I am not a seamstress by any stretch of the imagination; but I figure this will be all straight stitching so I should be okay.
1 comment:
That is so cute. It will look great it your house.
Post a Comment