Thursday, April 23, 2009

8 Things

Elm pretty much tagged everyone in the world, so I am going to join in!!


8 Things I am looking forward to:

  1. May – The Mother/Daughter Social which caps our Little Flowers year
  2. June – My daughter's high school graduation
  3. July – our camping trip to the central Oregon coast, AND our county fair where Boyson will 'show' his chicken for the first time.
  4. August – lazy, summer days
  5. September – back to school of course; even though I am weary now, I always enjoy getting back into it in the fall – new books, new activities, etc.
  6. October – Our first Little Flowers meeting of the new school year – I will be in charge – eek!
  7. November - Christmas Shopping with my two sisters-in-law on Black Friday! This is a family tradition
  8. December – Advent & Christmas – my favorite season.


8 Things I did yesterday:

  1. Made my bed
  2. Got dressed
  3. Did school with the kids
  4. Watched/helped my husband with the new gate we (well, it's him building it really) are building on the side of the house.
  5. Took my kids to their Young Rembrandt's class
  6. Bought some plants
  7. Took Lil Guhl to the library to get snake books
  8. Held one of the rabbits


8 Things I wish I could do:

  1. Go to Rome and meet the Pope
  2. Like grocery shopping
  3. Sell this pile of school books that's been sitting here
  4. Stay motivated to exercise
  5. Win the lottery
  6. Go on a cruise
  7. Find a decent, flattering swimsuit
  8. Be a size 8 again.



8 Shows I Watch

  1. The Rosary on Catholic TV
  2. Survivor
  3. American Idol
  4. 24
  5. Hell's Kitchen
  6. Antiques Roadshow
  7. Father Corapi on EWTN
  8. The Journey Home on EWTN


8 People I tag:

  1. You
  2. You
  3. You
  4. You
  5. You
  6. You
  7. You
  8. You

2 comments:

Regina said...

i too wish i could like grocery shopping, even more though i wish grocery shopping was unnecessary! i wish somehow i could say out loud what i needed and poof it would arrive.
r

Jessica Gordon said...

You'll do an awesome job leading Little Flowers!