Monday, April 6, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

For Monday, April 6th, 2009

Outside My Window . . . the most beautiful day we have had this year. Sunny and 75 degrees! Loving it!

I am thinking . . . about what kind of salad I will make to take to Easter dinner at my mother-in-law's.

I am thankful for . . . this beautiful day!

From the kitchen . . . roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and broccoli for dinner tonight.

I am wearing . . . my sweatpants and a t-shirt (I really do wear more than this if I am going out of the house!)

I am creating . . . a State History Lapbook for Boyson. The 4th quarter of Seton's 4th grade curriculum is state history, so I am preparing that for him to put together as we study our state's history.

I am going . . . to go to Curves on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday this week instead of M-W-F.

I am reading . . . Clearing in the Wild by Jane Kirkpatrick.

I am hoping . . . that I can fill the shoes of our previous Little Flowers leaders, as I have decided to take this over for next year! It's a big job!

I am hearing . . . the birds chirping outside and the attic fan. I am home alone right now and the windows are open so I can hear the outside noises.

Around the house . . . cleaned the kids rooms, and rearranged and cleaned up the school books/supplies (again!). Doing this gives me a nice little pick me up in the last few weeks of school.

From the schoolroom . . . well, it's Holy Week so we will be finishing our Lenten Faith Folders this week and preparing for Easter!

One of my favorite things . . . getting the yard all cleaned up and looking nice after a dreary winter.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week:
  • Speech Therapy for Lil Guhl
  • Softball Practice for Lil Guhl
  • Little Flowers
  • Holy Thursday Mass
  • PE Class
  • Good Friday services

Here is a picture thought I am sharing:
I'll have to come back for this one . . .


For more daybooks, please visit Peggy's

2 comments:

Regina said...

it has been beautiful up here as well. I LOVE THIS WEATHER!
r

Monica said...

I came by way of te daybook and thought I'd say hi. :-). The beautiful weather has been such a blessing hasn't it! Hope you enjoy the rest of your week.

Monica