Thursday, April 16, 2009

Small Successes - Volume 6

It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.

Here's my list.

1. I got my geraniums planted in front of our house. I always plant red geraniums, yellow marigolds and blue lobelia out front. It looks so great next to our white house. I still have to buy and plant the marigolds and lobelia (but we're talking about successes here, right? Not things we haven't done).

2. I got all 5 loads of laundry washed, dried and folded yesterday. Laundry is not normally a 'build-up' problem for me, but lately it seems like there is always a load in the 'clean' basket and/or in the dryer waiting to be folded. Yesterday I got it all done - nothing is waiting!

3. I made my husband breakfast before he left for work yesterday. I normally get up a few minutes before he leaves, but since I was wide awake at 4:00 a.m. yesterday, I was able to fix him breakfast.

For more Small Successes, please click here.

2 comments:

ViolinMama said...

What a GREAT, great list. Such accomplishments or service. I'm glad you are sharing them! I had the same issue with laundry! I hate when it builds up, but it happens!

God Bless!

Kelly said...

LOL! I too have a laundry of mount never-rest! That is a success indeed!

God Bless,
Kelly