Well, what do you think of my new background?? I hemmed and hawed about whether or not I should change it. Guess the change won out. (Oh, I do like change!)
There will probably be a few more changes in the next several days as I poke around a bit more.
There will probably be a few more changes in the next several days as I poke around a bit more.
4 comments:
I like it! But then again I like almost anything from "The Cutest Blog on the Blog". After all I use their backgrounds as well. :) It looks good!
It looks great!
looks great!! if you need help with any of the changes let me know, i might be able to help.
r
Looks great! maybe you could learn how to make tabs across the top next! When you do, let me know, as I have a blog for you to work on! lol. It does look fantastic.
Post a Comment