Thursday, April 16, 2009

April's Shower of Photos - Day 16

Next year's books have arrived!


Boyson was not as thrilled as Lil Guhl, thus the goofy poses.
Maybe it was because his box of books was quite a bit larger than hers!
Seton always sends rosaries in their boxes (a really nice touch if you ask me!).


Lil Guhl was excited about her rosary, and was wondering all day what color it would be.

I have to end by saying that this is the most excited you will see my kids about school! Oh well.

3 comments:

sarahbais said...

So, I assume you homeschool your children? I think that "Mathematics for Catholics" is awesome!

My husband and I are expecting our first in August and home schooling is definitely an option on the table.

Stumbled upon your blog - hope you don't mind me following. :)

Angela said...

Hi Seraphina,

Yes, I homeschool - my two younger children have never been to school. I am tentative about Seton's Math books. We'll see.

Congratulations on your pending arrival!

You are welcome to follow - I am flattered that anyone finds me interesting!
~Angela

sarahbais said...

Let me know how they go? We aren't so sure our Catholic School's theology is going to be strong enough for our taste (they lean more towards the "liberal" side, if I may), so knowing that there are specifically Catholic Homeschooling options is, not only new, but very prudent information!

Tangent: I always feel weird when I comment on random people's blogs but I was very excited to find a Catholic Mother! :D