Thursday, April 30, 2009

Small Successes - Volume 8



It's time again to give ourselves credit for the little things that make a difference.




For me this past week, they were:

1. I washed the van.
2. I cleaned the soot out of the fireplace.
3. I sold a bunch of school books that have been sitting around here not being used. It feels sooooo good to move that stuff out!


For more small successes go here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you for selling those books. I have been meaning to do the same thing not only with books but with some other things that have been cluttering up my closet.

ViolinMama said...

What a great list Angela! You are so on top of things....I feel so cluttered still, even though it is a daily mission for me to tackle.

I'm so behind I still need to e-mail you about your Seton/homeschool stuff. I will, or if you ever "pen" your thoughts down, you can send them my way :) I can't wait to to hear! Or wait...I need to send you a way to contact me HAH! I'll do that!

Anonymous said...

Nice work selling those books! I need to do the same thing as well.