Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today, to my sweetie and I!  We've been married for 13 years.

13 reasons why I love my husband:

1.  He's handsome.
2.  He's honest.
3.  He's loyal.
4. He's hardworking.
5. He's smart.
6. He can fix anything!
7. He's funny.
8. He's tall (I have always liked tall men - my dad is 6'2, my husband is 6'3).
9.  He's helpful.
10. He makes time to do things with the kids - he's a great dad!
11. He's Catholic.
12. He helps me with homeschooling, especially on those really hard days.
13.  He loves me!

 
Happy Anniversary baby! 
I love you!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you guys have a great day, Kristen

Jessica Gordon said...

Happy Anniversary Angela! To you and your husband! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh. That's the sweetest thing ever. Very nice list Babe. I know number 13 is true. Daren