Thursday, November 12, 2009

Small Successes - November 12th Editon



It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.

1.  I fought the fruit flies - and won!   I don't know where these things came from, but I am glad they are gone. 

2.  I cleaned the ashes out of the fireplace.  Yes, we've already had enough fires that it needed to be cleaned out!

3.  I finally bought a new rug and toilet seat cover for our master bathroom.  We have had the same toilet seat cover since we moved into this house 12 years ago!  The rug had been replaced, but it wasn't very good quality (translated - not soft and plush on your bare toes) and I have been meaning to replace it for awhile.  I have had a hard time choosing a color.  Our bathroom has a variety of colors (we are in need of a remodel in there), so I just went for beige.  It looks very nice. 

For more small successes, go here.

1 comment:

ViolinMama said...

What an incredible week! Believe in yourself...you truly help inspire those who read!

Much love!!!!