I am thinking... about Advent and Christmas coming upon us so fast.
From the kitchen... my husband is home from hunting, so I need to get my act in gear and prepare a real meal instead of the 'kid food' we mostly had while he was gone.
I am thankful . . . for my husband's safe return home, and successful hunting trip. He didn't shoot an elk this time, but two of the guys in his group did, so that means a share in the meat.
From the school room... working into week 10 and 11 in our lesson plans. I switched from making daily schedules for the kids to making weekly schedules. What a time saver for me! I am not sure why I haven't done this before.
I am creating... our Advent wreath. Pics to come later if it's worth showing!
I am reading... Sacred Hearts. Although it's slow going - I just can't seem to get motivated to read anything lately.
I am going... my second fused glass class tonight. I am eager to see how what I made last week turned out.
I am wearing... my brown Columbia fleece sweater, a red shirt, and khaki slacks.
I am hearing... my husband talking to Lil Guhl about how to use the spotting scope.
Around the house... or the yard - we cleaned up most of the leaves in the yard this weekend. It's a big job, but not nearly as big as in the past since we took out two large trees this year! Now with the wind, it's almost like we never started.
One of my favorite things... hot, homemade rolls fresh out of the oven, with butter!
A Few Plans For This Week... my fused glass class, volunteering at St. Vincent de Paul, our last science class, American Heritage Girls Meeting
A picture thought I am sharing . . .
My husband (on the right) and his buddy packing their elk out.
For more Daybooks, visit Peggy's

No comments:
Post a Comment