Monday, November 9, 2009

Please pray for me . . .

It has been one of the worst school days we have ever had. It is taking everything in my power not to drive these kids up to the school and drop them off today.

8 comments:

Regina said...

it MUST be the day. we are having quite a bit of trouble here too!! we can do it ;)
r

elm said...

It SOOOOOO is the day. I almost ate Bud and Blossom this morning. I am still tempted to eat them. And NOT in that cute lovey mom way, either.

Kelly said...

I think it's been one of those days all around. May God bless you. You definitely have my prayers. ((hugs))

P.S. when the going gets tough, you break out the chocolate! ;)

Jessica Gordon said...

It was your first day back after a weekend away... (I had a day like that the Monday after hubby & I got back from our Anniversary trip) Hang in there! The rest of the week will get better!

Praying for you!!

Erin said...

Angela

I've had many,many bad days. I've fantasised about the yellow bus fixing my problems, I've even 'run away' (gone for a walk;) a couple of times.

http://sevenlittleaustralianslivinglearning.blogspot.com/2009/11/simple-and-practical.html

sharing this link hoping you will find some gems to help{{}}

Tween Lit Crit said...

I know, Angela: you drive your kids to my house, and I'll drive mine to yours, and we'll trade back in a week, and we'll be ready to homeschool again. Even better, in a week, we'll loan all of them to Regina for a few days. Then, we'll be ready! :)

Angela said...

Kim, I am in!

Tween Lit Crit said...

Regina? Regina? Bueller?

:)