Thursday, December 4, 2008

Catholic Mothers Online Blogroll

I am still waiting to get on the Catholic Mothers Online Blogroll. Here's the latest I have heard:

"Thank you for your patience with the long wait time for changes with Catholic Mothers Online blog roll. Blogrolling.com is the site that we use to host the scrolling list of links. They were apparently hacked into sometime during October and took down their site at that time. They are currently working on upgrading their system, which they don't appear to expect to have back online until the end of this year or beginning of next year. What does this mean for Catholic Mothers Online? They are not allowing anyone to get into their accounts. So, I can't add any blogs to the roll, I can't delete any blogs, I can't do anything with the roll. And, I won't be able to do anything until they bring their site back up. If you are currently waiting to have your site added to the blog roll, I apologize, but it is beyond my control. I will check on your blog when their site comes back up to verify that you have the blog roll on your blog. If you do, then I will add your site to the roll. (I will drop you an email when this happens.) If you are currently waiting to have your blog deleted or something edited, I'll do it when their systems comes up. Hopefully everyone can be patient, since there isn't anything I can do at this point, other than wait. Thanks, Angie"

In the meantime, I will have a good time scrolling through the list and surfing other people's blogs!

No comments: