Saturday, December 20, 2008

Here we go again!

Well, the forecast is calling for 6 - 10 inches of snow today! That's right - ALOT! There is already a small amount of snow falling here this morning (at 7:00). Our entire week of activities was wiped out due to the unprecedented snow, ice and freezing temps so uncommon to our area (not that I am really complaining about that, it sure makes life simpler and we got a lot of school done when no one else was!). The most recent victim to the cancellations is our Annual Cookie Decorating Party that was supposed to happen this afternoon. I am bummin', but what can ya do?? I wish I had more to blog about at this point, and the cookie party was next on the agenda for pictures to post, but now it seems that all I have to talk about is the weather. The following pictures represent my "virtual" cookie decorating party for you to enjoy! I hope I don't become too boring for the three of you that regularly read my blog! I will post more pictures this afternoon when the snow starts to pile up.

2 comments:

Juli said...

I read your blog, too. I guess I haven't commented enough to make you feel appreciated! Blame Google Reader. It makes it too easy to just skim through your favorite blogs and not actually click and leave a comment.
Enjoy your snow. Use it as an excuse to slow down. I wish we were getting more. We were getting it when nobody else was and now everybody else is and we aren't. :( There is some on the ground still, but I like to see it falling and piling up on the trees. Then it so neat to see it fall off when it gets too heavy.

Angela said...

Hi Juli,
Thanks for reading my blog and for your comment! I am new at it, and it’s been fun to see the ‘traffic’ start coming from further and further away. We are enjoying the slower pace that the snow has brought. I did manage to get out yesterday and the day before, so I am not feeling to cabin feverish. This last storm should be the last of it and we are supposed to be back to all rain by Monday. This is the most snow/ice we have had in 5 years here.
“Talk” to you soon,
Angela