For Monday, December 15th, 2008
Outside My Window... Snow, snow, and more snow! It is 22 degrees here right now and is not expected to get above freezing until next Sunday or Monday. There is another BIG snowstorm on the way for Wednesday. It’s been years since we have had this much winter!
I am thinking... how this snow is clearing my calendar for the week. Also, about the last several things I need to get done before Christmas.
I am thankful for... a big woodpile during this cold weather.
From the kitchen... we had leftover Lasagna for dinner tonight. It’s so great when I don’t have to cook.
I am wearing... jeans and my Disneyland sweatshirt.
I am creating... picture frames to give as Christmas gifts.
I am going... nowhere in with all the ice and snow!
I am reading... nothing right now except my cookbooks as I am planning the menu for our Christmas Eve celebration with my husband’s family.
I am hoping... that I don’t have to cancel our annual Cookie Decorating Party this Saturday.
I am hearing... the news on the TV.
Around the house... we are bringing the Christmas tree in the house tonight. It always takes a lot of rearranging of the furniture, but we always manage to stuff it in! We went to get it today, and it was the fastest Christmas tree search ever! It was 25 degrees!
From the schoolroom . . . definitely will be having school this week as there will be nothing else to do, however, the kids are very distracted with all the snow, so it might be tough to stay on task.
One of my favorite things... hot chocolate and whip cream on a cold winter night!
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Not sure at this point. It looks like a lot of things will be cancelled due to the weather.
Here is picture thought I am sharing... or 2 rather!
To view more Daybooks, visit here
No comments:
Post a Comment