Sunday, December 28, 2008

Northwest Catholic Family Education Conference

I have never had the opportunity to go to this conference, but I am hoping to be able to make it next spring. I know I need lots of motivation and encouragement to continue to be able to homeschool my children. I am posting their link as a means to help get the word out about this conference.
So far they have set the date for May 1-2, 2009. They have not updated their schedule of speakers as of yet.


3 comments:

Jessica Gordon said...

I went to this conference last year and really enjoyed it. I am hoping to go again this year as well! Maybe I'll meet you there!

Christine said...

Thank you, Angela, for sharing this information. I pray that you enjoy the conference and I look forward to meeting you. I hope that Jessica can come again this year, too!

Angela said...

You are welcome, Christine! I am looking forward to it, and hope to meet Jessica also.
~Angela