Merry Christmas! I happened upon your blog and I couldn't even tell you how. It is beautiful! I am also a Catholic homeschooling mom in Spring Texas (just north of Houston). Your family is adorable. I also ahve a senior in Highschool. We homeschooled that as well and she just graduated and will be taking her first classes at community college next month. Anyway I just wanted to say "HOWDY and MERRY CHRISTMAS from TEXAS - where we don't see the pretty white stuff that is all over your blog! Thanks for sharing! In Him, Shannon
2 comments:
Merry Christmas! I happened upon your blog and I couldn't even tell you how. It is beautiful! I am also a Catholic homeschooling mom in Spring Texas (just north of Houston). Your family is adorable. I also ahve a senior in Highschool. We homeschooled that as well and she just graduated and will be taking her first classes at community college next month.
Anyway I just wanted to say "HOWDY and MERRY CHRISTMAS from TEXAS - where we don't see the pretty white stuff that is all over your blog! Thanks for sharing!
In Him,
Shannon
I've haven't been online much the past couple days, but I wanted to drop by real quick and wish you a VERY blessed and merry Christmas!
God bless you and your family!
Post a Comment